NexGen Business Acceptable Use Policy
- To use any NexGen equipment for anything other than its intended purpose.
- To violate or encourage the violation of the legal rights of others.
- To engage in, promote or encourage illegal activity.
- For any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory, or fraudulent purpose.
- To intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature.
- To generate or facilitate sending unsolicited commercial email (e.g. spam) via the Services, or to collect responses from such unsolicited commercial email.
- To collect email addresses or other user information without prior consent.
- To make the Services available to anyone outside the premises to which the Services are delivered. This limitation does not prohibit you from offering Internet service to your customers and other authorized users on your premises (for example, via Wi-Fi), subject to this AUP and our NexGen Business Terms of Service.
- To resell the Services, either directly or indirectly. This prohibition on resale includes providing the Services in areas of your premises that your customers rent or lease for a fee, such as hotel guest rooms, conference spaces, patient rooms, residence halls, shared office spaces, etc. If your business is a hotel, for example, you can use the Services to provide Internet access in your public or common areas such as your lobby, restaurant, lounge, fitness center, or pool deck, but not in guest rooms or conference rooms.
- To create substitute or related services through the use of or access to the Services (for example, to use the Services to provide web hosting services to third parties).
- To interfere with the use of the Services, or the equipment used to provide the Services, by customers or other authorized users.
- To alter, disable, interfere with, or circumvent any aspect of the Services, including but not limited to security features of the Services.
- To test or reverse-engineer the Services in order to find limitations or vulnerabilities.
- To use the Services in a manner that may disrupt or harm other computer networking or telecommunications services to any user, host or network, such as by participating in a denial-of-service attack.
Your failure to comply with the AUP may result in suspension and/or termination of the Services.